"SPIN PAST THICK FORESTS, IMPRESSIVE LUXURY HOMES, STUNNING GOLF COURSES AND BUBBLING BROOKS IN THE MOST SUPERNATURAL SCENERY IMAGINABLE"
Tour duration and location will vary depending on your fitness and riding experience.
This tour is on paved trails with some gravel sections. If you can ride a bike you can do this tour!
Want the ultimate experience? Upgrade to a full-suspension mountain bike for extra comfort. Upgrade for only $10.
Just you and the guide. The best way to progress your riding skills.
Private cost is additional $40
Cross Country Bike Tour
Explore the Valley Singletrack
Cross-country style terrain
Performance Trail Rental
Whistler Valley Tour
Explore the Whistler Valley
Cruiser style bikes
Snacks & Water Included
ROLL THE SMOOTH TRAILS AROUND LOST, GREEN AND ALTA LAKES.
The Whistler Scenic Valley Bike tour is a great option for families. Our bike shop offers a full range of bikes and sizes for the whole family that are included in the bike tour package. We also offer bike chariots and tag-a-long bikes for the little ones to join.
Our route has been designed to take in the astonishing views of the Whistler area and provide the most enjoyable bike ride available. Your guides will stop often to point out, and interpret, the natural and cultural history evident along the route.
- Half-day tour with one of our professional guides.
- Comfort Cruiser bike.
- Helmet, Bottled Water & Snacks included.
- Small group sizes (Max. 5 riders per guide).
- Daily tours; 9:30am and 2pm.
Discover the Arbutus Routes Advantage.
Frequently asked Questions
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
What is included with the Tour?
Our tour includes;
- Valley Cruiser Bike or Front-Suspension Rental.
- Size & Suspension Setup
- Flat pedals or SPD clip ins.
- Water and Snacks on trail.
- Fully qualified local guide.
What should I bring?
We provide most of what is needed on tour, but here's some suggestions;
- Credit Card and ID. We'll need these to confirm the booking.
- Camera, you don't want to miss those wildlife and action shots.
- Sunglasses, particularly if you wear contact lenses.
- Medication, it could be a strenuous and long ride. Bring any medication that you may need; and please notify your guide before the tour starts of any conditions.
- Suitable clothing. Click onto the next section!
What should I wear?
If you're unsure of what to wear, feel free to turn up early to have a browse of our fully stocked bike shop. Here's a quick list of things to wear;
- Biking shoes, or flat soled skate/basketball style shoes. Flat shoes work best as they grip to the pedal better than running shoes.
- Shorts, loose, baggy style shorts give you freedom of movement on the bike. If you choose to wear your lycra or tights, consider putting some shorts over the top. If you happen to take a tumble you don't want to be showing too much skin!
- Shirt, Synthetic sports shirts work the best. Cotton shirts tend to hold moisture and can make you colder if you sweat on the ride.
- Gloves, biking gloves are best. We sell a great range of affordable gloves in store. We do not rent these, as its more of a hygiene issue!
- Jacket, A light running or waterproof shell works best. Of course this is weather dependent.
Your guide will be on hand to help out with any clothing issues, or to stash that jacket if you don't want to be carrying it.
I have my own pedals and shoes?
You'll always be more comfortable on your own setup, pedal tension can be a very personal setting. The bikes come equipped with Flat pedals or SPD clip ins. We do not rent cycling shoes but we do sell a range of Giro mountain bike shoes and other pedals in store.