MASTER OF THE GNARNIVERSE. BOLD CLAIM. THE YETI SB165 WAS CREATED TO GET AFTER WHATEVER YOU’RE GETTING AFTER. THE SLACKEST SLED IN OUR LINEUP.
The SB165 rental. At home in the Whistler Bike park, with 165mm of suspension in the rear and 180mm up front, this bike was created to get after whatever you’re getting after. Designed to rip with a progressive geometry and new kinematics, it already knows your personal limits, and how to blow past them.
This is the perfect bike for the more aggressive trails in the Whistler Valley; or a day up in the bike park. Grab the Yeti SB165 rental and head up to explore Top of the World, or a quick lap right from the shop with the EWS trails of Microclimate and Hey Bud.
Our Yeti SB165 rental is built with SRAM Code downhill brakes and Maxxis downhill tires for all day confidence out on the Whistler trails.
GRAB A GUIDE
Step it up a notch by combining the Yeti SB165 rental with one of our professionally guided singletrack tours based in Whistler, Pemberton or Squamish. Our guides will make for an epic day riding, picking trails to suit your skills and energy, and helping to develop your skills safely and confidently.
YETI SB165 RENTAL FEATURES:
- The latest 2020 offering, SB165 C1 buildkit.
- Full Carbon frame for ultimate stiffness and weight.
- 27.5″ Wheel Size
- 6.5″(165mm) Rear Travel powered by Yeti’s latest Switch Infinity linkage.
- 7.1″(180mm) Fox 36 Fork up front.
- Fox Transfer dropper post, to keep that saddle out of the way while descending.
- SRAM Eagle gearing, with a 10×50 cassette and 30t chainring.
- Fox 180mm 36 Grip2 fork and Fox Coil shock.
- SRAM Code brake-set. Easily swapped to Moto-style braking (UK,AUS,NZ guests).
- Whistler Bike Park, Lift-assist approved