BUILT TO EXCEL ON THE TOUGHEST ENDURO TRACKS IN THE WORLD — THE YETI SB150 IS A TON OF FUN ON TECHNICAL, BURLY TERRAIN.
Enjoy the lightness and superior handling of this premium Carbon Enduro bike. The Yeti SB150 rental sports a high end carbon frame, Quality components, smooth suspension and dropper post for technical descents. This is the perfect bike for the more aggressive trails in the Whistler Valley; or even the occasional day up in the bike park. Grab the Yeti SB150 and head up to explore Top of the World, or a quick lap right from the shop with the EWS trails of Microclimate and Hey Bud.
Our Yeti SB150 rental is upgraded with SRAM Code downhill brakes, and outfitted with Deity components for all day confidence out on the Whistler trails.
GRAB A GUIDE
Step it up a notch by combining the Yeti SB150 rental with one of our professionally guided singletrack tours based in Whistler, Pemberton or Squamish. Our guides will make for an epic day riding, picking trails to suit your skills and energy, and helping to develop your skills safely and confidently.
YETI SB150 RENTAL FEATURES:
- Full Carbon frame for ultimate stiffness and weight.
- 29″ Wheel Size
- 5.9″(150mm) Rear Travel powered by Yeti’s latest Switch Infinity linkage.
- 6.7″(170mm) Fox 36 Fork up front.
- Fox Transfer dropper post, to keep that saddle out of the way while descending.
- SRAM GX Eagle gearing, with a 10×50 cassette and 30t chainring.
- upgraded SRAM Code brake-set. Easily swapped to Moto-style braking (UK,AUS,NZ guests).
- upgraded Deity Bar, Grips and Saddle.
- Lift-assist approved
- *Image not reflective of rental bike build kit