Explore World-Class Singletrack with the Whistler e-Mountain Bike Tour.
This Singletrack Mountain e-Bike Tour is built from the ground up for your abilities. Utilizing the latest e-bike technology, you’ll take to the off-road trails aboard our Specialized Levo e-bikes. Our guides will give you an epic day riding, picking trails to both suit your skills and help you improve safely and confidently.
We offer the Whistler Singletrack e-mountain bike tour as a half day only, with group sizes limited to 5 riders. This e-bike tour is designed to enhance and not replace your own abilities or fitness, our e-bikes enable you to extend your days riding, explore more trails and allow you to tackle that little bit more, a little bit longer.
This tour explores the fantastic pedal access Singletrack network in and around Whistler. We do NOT access any lift-access terrain as part of this tour.
Premium e-bike rentals
Included with the tour is our premium e-bike trail rentals. Get the best experience by riding the best bikes available.
Our Whistler Mountain e-Bike Tours include:
- Half-day tour with a qualified skills coach as your guide.
- High Performance Specialized Levo Dual Suspension e-bike rental.
- Helmet, Bottled Water & Snacks.
- Small group sizes (Max. 5 riders per guide).
- Daily depatures: 9:30am and 2pm.
Whistler e-Bike permissions and restrictions
All our e-Bike rentals are designated as “Class 1 e-Bikes”, and are subject to usage restrictions in Whistler. Currently, eBikes are NOT allowed in the following areas and all our tours strictly respect these regulations:
- Mount Sproatt and Rainbow Mountain alpine trails (anything above Flank: Lord of the Squirrels, Into the Mystic, With a Twist, On the Rocks, Happy Hour, Pot of Gold, LESS & Don’t Look Back). This restriction supports environmental considerations, user safety and grizzly bear management in the alpine terrain.
- Emerald Forest Conservation Area, except for the access road connecting Lorimer & Alta Lake roads
- Any hiking-only trails (as per normal bicycles)