ONE BIKE CAN’T RULE THEM ALL, BUT THE SB130 IS ONE BIKE THAT RULES. — LIGHTWEIGHT, GREAT PEDALING UPHILL AND A SCREAMER GOING DOWN. THIS BIKE WILL MAKE YOU SMILE.
Grab the Yeti SB130 rental and spend the day shredding the local epics. A premium carbon trail bike, this is a 29″ wheeled trail bike with 130mm of rear travel combined with a 150mm fork up front, this bike makes for an aggressive but playful 29″ Trail bike, perfect for our terrain here in Whistler. This is the bike to have for tackling the trails in Lost Lake, Comfortably Numb or Whistler’s newest epic ride; Lord of the Squirrels.
GRAB A GUIDE
Step it up a notch by combining the Yeti SB130 rental with one of our professionally guided singletrack tours based in Whistler, Pemberton or Squamish. Our guides will make for an epic day riding, picking trails to suit your skills and energy, and helping to develop your skills safely and confidently.
Yeti SB130 CLR Rental Features
- Yeti ‘Lunch Ride’ Edition SB130.
- Full carbon lightweight frame.
- 29″ wheelsize
- 160mm Fox 36 Performance Suspension Fork.
- 137mm Rear Travel driven by Yeti’s infinity link and a Fox DPX2 rear shock.
- SRAM GX Eagle gearing, with a 10×52 cassette and 30t chainring.
- SRAM Code R brakeset. Easily swapped to Moto-style braking (UK,AUS,NZ guests).
- Fox Transfer dropper post, to keep that saddle out of the way while descending.
- Designed for pedal access trails only.
- *Image currently not reflective of actual rental component build