If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
This is the perfect bike for the more aggressive trails in the Whistler Valley; or even the occasional day up in the bike park. Grab the Specialized Enduro and head up to explore Top of the World, or a quick lap right from the shop with the EWS trails of Microclimate and Hey Bud.
GRAB A GUIDE
Step it up a notch by combining the Specialized Enduro rental with one of our professionally guided singletrack tours based in Whistler, Pemberton or Squamish. Our guides will make for an epic day riding, picking trails to suit your skills and energy, and helping to develop your skills safely and confidently.
SPECIALIZED ENDURO RENTAL FEATURES:
- Full Carbon frame for ultimate stiffness and weight.
- 29″ Wheel Size
- 5.9″(170mm) Rear Travel powered by a Rockshox Super Deluxe Shock
- 6.7″(170mm) Rockshox Lyric Fork up front.
- Specialized dropper post, to keep that saddle out of the way while descending.
- SRAM NX Eagle gearing, with a 10×50 cassette and 30t chainring.
- SRAM Code brake-set. Easily swapped to Moto-style braking (UK,AUS,NZ guests).
- Lift-assist approved