TUNED FOR FUN.
A premium trail eBike, The Specialized Turbo Levo is the latest aggressive trail eBike from Specialized. Designed to be playful and nimble on trail, it’s guaranteed fun. 150mm of rear travel combined with a 160mm fork up front, perfect for the terrain here in Whistler. This is the bike to have for tackling the trails in Lost Lake, Comfortably Numb or just exploring the Valley.
GRAB A GUIDE
Step it up a notch by combining our Whistler eBike rental with one of our professionally guided singletrack tours based in Whistler, Pemberton or Squamish. Our guides will make for an epic day riding, picking trails to suit your skills and energy, and helping to develop your skills safely and confidently.
Specialized Levo eBike Rental Features
- 9″ wheelsize
- 150mm Rockshox Revelation Suspension Fork.
- 150mm (5.7″) FSR Rear Travel driven by a Rockshox Deluxe rear shock.
- SRAM 11sp gearing, with a 11×42t cassette and 32t chainring.
- SRAM brakeset. Easily swapped to Moto-style braking (UK,AUS,NZ guests).
- Dropper post, to keep that saddle out of the way while descending.
- Allowed on pedal access trails only, no access to the Whistler Bike Park with this bike.
Whistler eBike permissions and restrictions
All our eBike rentals are designated as “Class 1 eBikes”, and are subject to usage restrictions in Whistler. Currently, eBikes are NOT allowed in the following areas:
- Mount Sproatt and Rainbow Mountain alpine trails (anything above Flank: Lord of the Squirrels, Into the Mystic, With a Twist, On the Rocks, Happy Hour, Pot of Gold, LESS & Don’t Look Back). This restriction supports environmental considerations, user safety and grizzly bear management in the alpine terrain.
- Emerald Forest Conservation Area, except for the access road connecting Lorimer & Alta Lake roads
- Any hiking-only trails (as per normal bicycles)
Please respect our local trail systems. Any customers found to be intentionally violating these restrictions will be subject to additional charges and appropriate fines.