Crushes Climbs, Slays Descents…And Rewrites the 29er Playbook
The Pivot Firebird 29 rental’s big wheels gobble up miles with ease, roll right over the gnar and add insane levels of Traction. The Firebird 29 rental sports a high end carbon frame, Quality components, smooth suspension and dropper post for technical descents.
This is the perfect bike for the more aggressive trails in the Whistler Valley; or even the occasional day up in the bike park. Grab the Firebird rental and head up to explore Top of the World, or a quick lap right from the shop with the EWS trails of Microclimate and Hey Bud.
Our Pivot Firebird 29 rental is upgraded with SRAM Code downhill brakes and dual ply tires for all day confidence out on the Whistler trails.
GRAB A GUIDE
Step it up a notch by combining the Pivot Firebird 29 rental with one of our professionally guided singletrack tours based in Whistler, Pemberton or Squamish. Our guides will make for an epic day riding, picking trails to suit your skills and energy, and helping to develop your skills safely and confidently.
PIVOT FIREBIRD 29 RENTAL FEATURES:
- Full Carbon frame for ultimate stiffness and weight.
- 29″ Wheel Size
- 162mm Rear dw-link suspension.
- 170mm Fox 36 Fork up front.
- Fox Transfer dropper post, to keep that saddle out of the way while descending.
- SRAM GX Eagle gearing, with a 10×50 cassette and 30t chainring.
- upgraded SRAM Code brake-set. Easily swapped to Moto-style braking (UK,AUS,NZ guests).
- Lift-assist approved to ride in the Whistler Bike Park.
- *Image not reflective of rental bike build kit