The Arbutus Routes Flexible Booking Policy
Cancel up-to 24hrs before departure with no penalty.
All guests are required to sign a waiver before rental a bike or participating in a guided ride/tour with Arbutus Routes. This document is view-able here.
A 20% Deposit is due at the time of booking to confirm your tour and/or rental. Remaining balance is due in store at time of departure. Size changes and alterations can be done via email, phone, or in-store; but are subject to availability.
In the event of Changes, Cancellations and Late returns; we ask that you keep us notified of your changing plans so we can best accommodate you and our other guests. Our official policies are outlined below:
Changes and Cancellations:
– Changes or Cancellations made outside of 24 hours from departure; deposit will be returned in full or transferred to another day for future booking.
– Changes or Cancellations made within 24 hours from departure; but not on the day of departure, the 20% deposit is retained as a cancellation fee.
– Cancellations made on the day of departure; No refunds will be issued on the day of departure and payment will be processed in full. Changes on the day of departure are subject to availability and charges are at the discretion of the booking agent.
– All Bicycles and Equipment must be returned no later than the end date and time as indicated on the invoice or they will be considered a late return.
– In the event of a late return, it is at the discretion of the booking agent to charge additional rental fees for the duration of the delay.
– Bicycles and Equipment that are returned the following day after a rental period ends will be charged an additional non-discounted 24hr day rate for each item.